Stivax Pain Relief Device
Stivax Treatment is an innovative therapy that helps to reset the nervous system, reduce pain, and improve blood flow and mood in patients with chronic pain
- Stivax treatment is minimally invasive and done in the office.
- The first step is an evaluation to see if you are a candidate for this treatment
- If appropriate, the device is fastened to the ear with tiny prongs penetrating the skin and taped in place, while the power source is taped to the upper chest.
- The treatment is not medicinal and offers the potential to be more active, have less pain, and even mood improvement. It stimulates the vagus nerve.
- The device is water resistant and worn for a week and then switched to the other ear for a second week of treatment (two weeks is one cycle of treatment)
- Most individuals have greater benefit with a 2nd and even a 3rd cycle of treatment, with a couple of weeks between cycles.
- Other than mild ear discomfort that most individuals acclimate to quickly, there is minimal risk of any adverse reaction in the vast majority of selected patients.
- Insurance: Covered by some PPO insurances (e.g. Blue Shield), and general Medicare as well. Competitive cash rates.
- Make an appointment with the doctor to discuss the suitability of this treatment before the procedure itself is performed.
Here is a video that describes the Stivax device –
Here are two testimonials from my patients who have benefitted from the device –